Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Sleepless In Schiphol

As if their questionable comprehension of the classic rock genre wasn’t enough, I discovered a new fun fact about the Dutch this morning.


You can’t buy Tylenol PM in the Netherlands without a prescription.


This information was reported to me at 4:30 am from the sundries store attendant next to my hotel. At first I thought I heard her wrong blaming my sleep deprived mental fog or her thick dutch accent, but when she pointed to the practically useless Melatonin bottle behind the counter as my “only option” all I could do was shake my head and shuffle back to the hotel in bewilderment.


So kids, feel free to enjoy all the marijuana, hash, psilocybin shrooms and peyote you want… Just remember to say NO! to the NyQuil.

No comments:

Post a Comment