Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Chinese Secret Police Officer Onboard My Bus

It just occurred to me that there is a shady looking Chinese Guy that keeps appearing and disappearing from our group. Call me crazy, or a little paranoid, but I wonder if he’s a government agent. He seems to be traveling alone, is tall and skinny and has beady little eyes.

Well the beady eyes thing I just made up, but I’m certain he’s with the Chinese secret service. Probably keeping tabs on me since my middle name, Mohamad, probably popped up on their “American Citizens Who Are Terrorists Because Their Middle Name Is Mohamad” list.

The ill-fitting white linen Polo-branded cap gave it away. No Asian in his right mind would be caught dead in a hat like that unless they were practicing: Ancient Chinese Art Of Blending Inconspicuously With Western-Looking Terrorists.

Well you can’t fool this Terrorist…Even if I actually was one.

No comments:

Post a Comment