Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What I intend to accomplish with this blog

I would imagine that since I'm rather green to this whole techy "blog" thing, it would be premature for me to really know and likewise state what I intend to do here. But I can provide an early rough draft of my literary manifesto:
  1. To journal and share, my travel experiences.
  2. To rant about things when I can't find any willing participants/listeners.
  3. To document interesting thoughts and experiences in my life, hopefully providing some good drunk party fodder for the future.
  4. To discipline myself to write outside of the narrow confines offered by outlook and instant messenger.
  5. To build an electronic soapbox in which to share my revolutionary and wholly unique world view. (nuff said)
Now that I've narrowed the scope of this and have planted my two feet squarely on the ground of realistic expectations, let's see what happens...

(web trend disclaimer: yea, i know this whole blog thing is like soooooo august 2003 and that someone who works in the technology industry should be better prepared at recognizing and adopting new technology before it becomes passe, but cut me some slack! at least i didn't completely miss out on this like I did the whole friendster craze and subsequent backlash...)

No comments:

Post a Comment