Friday, December 22, 2006

Baby Mozart

Should I be concerned that my unborn baby daughter likes to Rock out to Michael Jackson?

Melissa shared this new insight into our child’s music preference while driving to the mall a few weeks ago. It seems that the iconic MJ tune, "Billy Jean" was playing on the local “Old School” pop station when suddenly, Baby Abdine started moon walking all over Melissa’s bladder.

Am I becoming a square because I’m worried that my daughter is listening to songs about a dead beat dad’s inability to take responsibility for his children? Surely Brittany Spears can feel my pain.

But all things considered, I guess it could be worse, Baby A could have chosen Kelis’ "Milkshake" or the soon-to-be classic Black Eyed Peas diddy "My Humps" as her theme song, especially since those songs seem to fit momma-Melissa’s plight a bit better.

Personally, I would think a song like Nelly's "Hot In Herre" would be a more representative fit, but what do I know about music... I still think Weird Al Yankovich is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment