Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Abdine Video Archive (Part 2)

Here's a juicy morsel of kooky awkwardness that I produced for Melissa's first grade class.

After watching a small hole in Moby's food bin slowly grow in diameter over the course of a few months, I became suspicious that a bird was pecking out a new home. One afternoon however, I caught the little culprit in action and much to my surprise, the bird happened to be furry with four paws and a bushy tail. The story of the "flying squirrel," as described by Melissa to her class, quickly became the buzz of the Windermere Primary School playground, so as a little end-of-the-school-year surprise, I cooked up this little documentary complete with squirrel voice narration.

If you choose to view this, please keep in mind that this was custom-designed for the first grade intellect (which I happen to be keenly aware of), so first downing a bottle of wine (or two) is highly recommended.



No comments:

Post a Comment